Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading SAP_HR and EA-HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on HCM.

In my follow up I found that, we have software components EA-HR and SAP_HR release of 600 with ERP6.0 EHP6.
for a given task i must use EA-HR and SAP_HR release of 606. as i am working with a small scale company, i have been asked to download and install the required patches /Components
now my questions are

1.How do i upgrade EA-HR and SAP_HR from 600 to 606?

2.what is the package name that i must download so that all the subcomponents also get upgraded?

hoping for your immediate response,
thanks in advancce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to do another upgrade or EHP installation and flag Human Capital Management in MOPZ while generating the stack XML. All relevant files including SUM which is used for the installation can be downloaded from your SAP Service Marketplace download basket. If you do not have any experience with technical upgrades including installation of EHPs, using Maintenance Optimizer in Solution Manager, I suggest that you get help. With EHP6 EA-HR is 606 but SAP_HR is 604.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to do another upgrade or EHP installation and flag Human Capital Management in MOPZ while generating the stack XML. All relevant files including SUM which is used for the installation can be downloaded from your SAP Service Marketplace download basket. If you do not have any experience with technical upgrades including installation of EHPs, using Maintenance Optimizer in Solution Manager, I suggest that you get help. With EHP6 EA-HR is 606 but SAP_HR is 604.

0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

As i am new to the SAP, I think i must go for a help from BASIS team.