Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Qty in SKU = Quantity Ordered

husnulmoeb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to make the Qty in SKU = Quantity Ordered in tab Quantity in MIGO GR transaction.

i tried MB_MIGO_BADI which is workinh out for me.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SKU = stock keeping unit = base unit of measure.

Unit of entry is just converted into SKU based on your current settings in the material master.

Why do you actually have a quantity in your PO that does not correlate with your conversion factors from the material master?

0 Kudos

I have maintained a material using altrnate uom, material uom is KG and anternate uom is PCS.

but i don't have fix convertion for material because 1 PCS not fixed KG,

example in KG material stock is 1.000,512 KG and when this material GRN for consumption the uom using is PCS, example 5 PCS the problem is when i convert the PCS qty to KG QTY is not macth. Any Suggest?

thanks for your answer before

JL23
Active Contributor

If you have no fix conversion ratios then you cannot use this type of conversion to alternative units. You need a totally different process, batch specific units of measure, see this blog and its references: https://blogs.sap.com/2013/07/05/catch-weight-management-2/

0 Kudos

Thansk a lot, nice share article.