Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to populate Internal Order Number AUFNR at Item Level using -IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am uploading sales order data using LSMW - IDOC method

( Basic type : ORDERS05), Here I am unable to populate the <b>Internal Order Number AUFNR value at Item level</b> .

when you check a particular sales document Item, there is a <b>tab called Account Assignment</b> in that I am unable to populate <b>Order field</b> .

Please help me what is the QUALIFIER to be used , and in which IDOC structure that qualifier to be used (or) is there any direct target field available for populating this.

<b>I checked with Qualifier 010 in E1EDP02 Structure, still it is blank.</b>

looking for valuable help.

Thanks in advance

Warm regards

Rajasekhar

2 REPLIES 2

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

E1EDP02-QUALF can be used with the following values:

<b>004 </b> for Quote number (VBAP-ANGBT)

<b>043 </b> for contract number (VBAP-CONTK)

<b>044 </b> for PO number of consignee (VBAP-BSTKD_E)

<b>052 </b> for sequence number of delivery order (VBAP-KANNR)

<b>056 </b> for quote number of customer (VBAP-ANGBT_REF)

<b>058 </b> for contract number of customer (VBAP-CONTK_REF)

As much as I know ORDERS05 does not offer a field for the internal order number. You would need to use a customer exit to add this information.

Regards,

Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

What you can do is ,use a unused field with the segment E1EDP01 and populate the internal order number.

Then you can use the exit EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002 to populate the values with the bdcdata.

Once the proper values get updated with BDCDATA internal table,then you should be able to update the field with out any issues.

Please let me know,if you have any issues with that.

Thank you.

Regards,

Karun.M