Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVARVC table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the significance of field NUMB in TVARVC table?

saurabh

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

NUMB ABAP: Current selection number

which indicate the currenct selection Screen number

by default the screen number is 0000

Minal

0 Kudos

how can i define two selection criteria in where clause with AND using TVARVC table?

0 Kudos

> how can i define two selection criteria in where

> clause with AND using TVARVC table?

1.Create a Variant Variable of type "Select Options" (tcode: <b>STVARV</b>)

2. Click on the "Multiple Selectn" button and give the values of ur interest and save the variable

3.In ur custom program fetch the values from of the variant variable from the database table TVARVC

4.populate a ranges table with the sign,option,low,high from the data fetched in the above step and make use of this ranges table in WHERE clause

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi,

> what is the significance of field NUMB in TVARVC

> table?

When u create a variant variable(in the tcode <b>STVARV</b>) of type select option and chose different selections(Include single values, Include range, exclude single values, exclude range) through multiple selections button, then a separate entry will be created in the database table TVARVC(with a different NUMB value) for each selection made in multiple selections dialog box

0 Kudos

Hi,

And to add to above answer if you want to use condition with AND then I think you can use INCLUDE for SIGN and EQ for OPTION. This will then be treated as AND.

Regards,

Sesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

tx