Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger a sales order in Company B with reference to a purchase order issued by Company A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working on this requirement, as far as I know I am planning to look for a BADI for ME21N that gets triggered once we SAVE after entering PO details.I will be making a BAPI call that triggers SALES ORDER and place this in BADI. But the only thing I am not able to figure out is can I do this or is their any other apporach I can follow in order to Trigger a sales order in Company B with reference to  purchase order issued by  Company A

THANK YOU.

1 REPLY 1

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The first suggestion. Try to do it with a cross-company transaction. See these notes: 308989 and 543821.

If your client or boss doesn't accept this suggestion, then try the BADI 'ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST' event 'POST' (if I am right IM_EBELN is populated with the number of PO) for purchase order when the PO is saved and populate the data for the BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.

But I suggest the first option.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo