Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tree drag and drop

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a tree program which has got two docking containers based on the class CL_SIMPLE_TREE_MODEL.

Docking container 1 has got a range of purchase orders based on the selection screen. Docking container 2 is intially empty. Then I have got two pushbuttons on the screen (one for moving data from left to right and the other for moving the data from right to left. Now I am moving a particular data from left container to right container by selecting that particular data and then clicking 'MOVE RIGHT' button and the data(EBELN) is moved. Now when I select same data on the right container and then clicking the 'MOVE LEFT' button,I want the data to be moved to the exact position as it was before on the left container (i.e) if it was in the third place intially, it has to again move to the same third place. How will I be able to achieve this.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish,

1. RSDEMO_DRAG_DROP_TREE_MULTI

This is a demo program.

Check out if it helps u.

regards,

amit m.

0 Kudos

But in that program, we are dragging from only the left side to the right side. But I am dragging it both both sides by means of button click and I want the data to be placed in exactly the same place as it was before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai hariharan,

Refer the standard report program <b>'BCALV_GRID_DND_TREE'</b>, this might help you.

Regards,

Srikanth.

Please reward points if it is useful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish,

1. i don't know the syntax, but the funda

must be something like this.

2. for inserting a node in a tree,

we must be specifying some

RELATIVE node key

(for child or parent)

(for moving from left to -

> Right )

3. Similary when we move from right <<<<------- left,

we should STORE in some variable

the NODE key (of the original node of the left tree)

ie. We should store also the parent of this node.

4. So that we can transfer back using node key concept.

regards,

amit m.

0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Take a look at the DWDM txn, you'll find example.

Regards,

Erwan.