Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting the translation

swatantra_vijay3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have changed the translation of standard TC title in SE63 , but i want to transport it

Can anybody help me

Regards

Swatantra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use report RSLTEXPO or transaction SMLT_EX to export langauage transports .

For importing use tcode SMLT .

If you are on WAS 620 see OSS 669505 for transporting using workbench transports.

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use report RSLTEXPO or transaction SMLT_EX to export langauage transports .

For importing use tcode SMLT .

If you are on WAS 620 see OSS 669505 for transporting using workbench transports.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I have seen your answer in the SDN....

In that you have mentioned that the BASIS has to install the language in 000 Client, right. In the same way, is it possible to convert the Language from English to Marathi....

Kindly reply me...

Thanks in advance,

Jacob S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u use se63. It should ask for the transport in the main screen . U can use that to transport.

With Regards,

Ranganathan

swatantra_vijay3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay

I saw the OSS Note and job is done

Regards

Swatantra

0 Kudos

Hi ,

If we transport the translation, will it work in target system without manually activating the object in targest system.

We have a situation to transport thousands of translation to target system.

Though the transport is done to target system, the translations are not worling unless we manually activate the objects in target system.

Any pointers on this?

Regds,

Arun