Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request generated while creating table entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Z table(custom table) with data. Whenever i try to create a new entry or modify an alreday exisitng entry, it is generating a transport request. This is not expected.

Usually when we create entries in a Z table or standard table using se16 transaction, it doesnt generate a transport request. The issue occurs even in production.

Is this due to some settings?

All the helpful answers will be rewarded.

Thank you,

Nobin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Thomos,

Regenerate the table maintainence generator with the 'NO USER ...' radio button checked instead of 'Standard ...' radio button when creating a table maintainence generator ..This will resolve your issue ..

regards,

Santosh

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Thomos,

Regenerate the table maintainence generator with the 'NO USER ...' radio button checked instead of 'Standard ...' radio button when creating a table maintainence generator ..This will resolve your issue ..

regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i think u have created the TMG with the radio button Standard recoding routine .

Regenerate the TMG with the radiobutton no, or user, recording routine.

it will sove your problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.....

In production jut tick the second otpion of radiobuttons i.e.

no,user recording routing.Actually standard recording routine option is used only in case when you have to transport the data maintained in development through sm30.

In other cases you just have to maintain the 2nd option.

0 Kudos

Thanks for all the propmt replies!!