Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction prrw .... requires tax jusrisdiction code ...urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have a problem while posting in transaction prrw .It has given an error saying that posting run 31 has errors. It says that company code 6070 requires a tax jurisdiction code could u please help me in debugging . Reward points will definitely be given ... ASAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the PROJ table For company code (VBUKR) 6070 what is the tax juridiction code (TXJCD) and then try to update your transaction .

This might be solving that error

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the PROJ table For company code (VBUKR) 6070 what is the tax juridiction code (TXJCD) and then try to update your transaction .

This might be solving that error

0 Kudos

hi,

thanks a lot for ur prompt response ... i tried doin that but no juridiction code popped up for the company code that i entered ... could u please update me where the validation happens if any so that i could check it in the program ... thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirenet that was needed was found ... it was a problem of an harcoded entry ..so hence problem solved.. closing the thread