Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction IW22 and FCode WOAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the user exit EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020 quiet sucessfully to reverse a material document using MBST and writing the details of the notification to a custom table when a user has cancelled a PM notification (Definition of a cancelled notification is when the TPLNR, EQUNR and BAUTL field are all = to SPACE) and saved it.

I have then written a BDC program to call IW22 and de-allocate any associated orders and set the status NOCO and DLFL to prepare them for archive based on a search of a custom table. This program will be set up to run overnight to capture any notifications cancelled that day and process them accordingly.

The difficulty I am having is with the BDC calling Fcode WOAB, if I run through the BDC in Mode A and debug it, it works fine. The program displays each screen in turn as expected and completes without any errors.

If I run through it in mode E and debug, the program stops at the point where WOAB is called and I get the error message 00 344 "No batch input data for screen & & "

If I run the program with Mode N and outside debug the BDC the program does not carry out the de-allocation of the order.

I checked my MESSTAB in my program in Mode E and got message 00 344 "No batch input data for screen & & ", but I cannot see where or what the screen needs to process it.

I have also searched OSS with the FCode WOAB and came across 1 likely note but it applies to version 4.xx we are only on 3.1i, the function module referenced in the note does not exist in our system.

I have also searched OSS with the program name SAPMIWO0 and screen 2100.

The program to call IW22 and looks at a custom table for entries for a specific date that the user enters or from a variant, the default is sy-datum.

Thanks,

Dave

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone got any help on this one please?

all help appreciated.

Dave

Message was edited by: David Lawlor