Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To show the release status of the transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am having a requirement like the following:

I need to list the transports along with the release status of the transport request in a View.

Release status means that transport request imported into Development system, Quality system and Production system.

Which table will hold this information?

I have checked with E070. But i dont know how to find in that. Or any other table is there to do this?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Suresh

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

[Transport Request status table|]

Thanks!

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not online at the moment, so I can't give you exact details, but you need to use some function modules for this information. As I understand it, the information is held in flat files, not in tables. The function modules are in groups beginning with SCTS.

The way to find out which to use is to look at the information online, but use the debugger to find which function modules to call, and with which parameters.

matt

former_member226203
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

plz chk the tables TMSBUFTXT,TMSQWL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Please check this FM R_READ_GLOBAL_INFO_OF_REQUEST with e070 Transport table request,

Exporting ES_COFILE will hold the transports released to Q .Use Systems table (ES_COFILE-Systems)concerning the required the system by comparing syst-id.

Cheers,

Kishore.

0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

I dont know how to find my request in TMSBUFTXT.

For example i am having a TR now in Dev system: XXX45678.

If i have imported it to Quality system, then how to find this entry?

Or if i have imported it to Production system, then how could i find that the TR XXX45678 is now in Production system.

Since i am creating a View, i need the information that in which Database Table this entry will be stored.

I dont want Function module name.

Best Regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

Check this fm.

TMS_TM_GET_HISTORY

0 Kudos

Please understand Matt's and Jack's/Kishore's answers. There is no transparent table with this information. It needs be read from flat files on the application server with appropriate function modules like STRF_READ_COFILE or TR_READ_GLOBAL_INFO_OF_REQUEST.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Jacks,

The function module R_READ_GLOBAL_INFO_OF_REQUEST does not exist in SAP v4.7.

Help me in this regard.

Best Regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your great reply...

But i have a small doubt...

How to add this in a View which i am creating?

Please explain me this alone...

thanks and regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

I'm afraid you cannot use this information in a view, as it requires some processing to obtain the data.

How were you planning to use the view, maybe there is another solution.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am having a custom view, say ze070a.

I want to display the following fields in the view:

TRKORR, POS, ATTRIBUTE, REFERENCE (Fields of table E070A table) and one more field which will say the import status of the TR like D or Q or P.

for this only i am asking the question..

Thanks for your reply in advance..

Best Regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anyone have a solution for my question?

Best Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since i couldn't get any more solutions, i am closing this issue.

Thanks for All!