Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The FM FP_JOB_CLOSE throws error.

mustafa_74199
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a report which generates PDF documents.

During the process the FM FP_JOB_CLOSE throws an exception. (sy-subrc 2: system error).

Interesting part is that, it works fine in development and integration system.

But throws this exception only in Q.

Here is the error message i can see in debug mode:

Do you have any idea?

5 REPLIES 5

p190355
Active Contributor

I have faced the same error message, these are system error messages / 403 forbidden

Please follow the steps :
1) Check / connection test the ADS RFC user
2) Put a breakpoint at the FM : FPCOMP_FORM_END,
debug the background job with a jdbg
Usage and System Error in SAP Adobe Forms
Here is something I have found, but in this case, a preview of the adobe form is unavailable.
There should be a runtime exception captured here.

Hope this helps

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

403 = Authorization issue. Ask the administrator to check the ADS connection between ABAP and Java stack!

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Did you check the ADS connection by executing the report FP_CHK_REPORT or FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE.

mustafa_74199
Participant

First of all thanks everybody for your replies,

Actually i have found the solution and i want to share it in case someone faces the same issue.

While debugging i have found the error message as you can see in the first 2 pictures.

It indicates a service in SICF is not activated. So i let this service in SICF activated and problem was solved.

And this is the pathway of the service which should be activated.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

Yes, there was an SICF activation to be done too; Have the steps i documented to resolve it. Missed it.
Thanks for detailing in
Cheers,

Remi