Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The accounting document has not yet been created

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create an invoice from a sales order using the function module rv_invoice_create.The invoice is getting created when we see in the debugging mode but it is not getting created in the database and I am getting a message "The accounting document has not yet been created".What is meant by accounting document and the meaning of the above message?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

former_member673464
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

For invoice the invoice details will flow from sd to fi about the accountings. The invoice details are represented as an accouting document in FI. In your case the invoice is created but the corresponding finance document is not yet been created due to some accounting issues. Make sure that you use the commit work after the function module call.

Regards,

Veeresh

former_member198268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally,when an accounting document document is not generated we goto transaction VF02,give the billing document number and click the flag icon in the menu bar.This will release the document to accounting and the accounting document would be generated.

Regards,

Sophia Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error which I am getting is that the "The accounting document has not yet been created" and a result of which the invoice(credit memo) is not getting closed