Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode for see AUTHORITY-CHECK asignement for User ?

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

1. Does somebody knows a TCode for see an Authorization Object directly, that is i know to see them using SU21, then selecting an Authorization Class and then i see the corresponding Auth.Objetcs. But, is there a Tcode for see the Auth.Objects without see first the Auth.Classes ?

2, Is there a Tcode for see the Auth.Objects and values assigned for a user , that is, a Tcode for evaluate if an AUTHORITY-CHECK is going to be passed by an specific user-object-activity ?

For example, i have the Auth.Object 'M_MATE_WRK' wich uses the Plant (WERKS) object. Is there a Tcode wich allow me to know if a user has asigned this Auth.Object for specified Plant (WERKS) Value, and wich activities does the user has permited ?

Thanks..

Frank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Frank

Call transaction <b>SUIM</b> (User Information System) and check the available reports there. I am sure you will find a report fulfilling your requirement.

Regards

Uwe

2 REPLIES 2

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Frank

Call transaction <b>SUIM</b> (User Information System) and check the available reports there. I am sure you will find a report fulfilling your requirement.

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Thanks Uwe

That transaction is very helpfull.

Regards

Frank