Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCode for ALV output for SQ01 Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create a TCode for a SQ01 Query created in Standard Area. I used SE93 to create the TCode. However, when the TCode is executed, the selection screen of the Query is displayed and when I try executing that, it comes back to SAP Easy Access screen.

I found in Debugging mode that the SY-UCOMM value is CRET for my TCode, where as in the code somewhere, there is a check,

IF SY-UCOMM 'ONLI'

EXIT.

ENDIF.

Since this part of the code is in standard space, I cannot modify it, neither do I know how to change the SY-UCOMM value for my TCode.

This issue does not come up when SAP List Viewer is selected, it comes only when ABAP List is selected in Output format of the Query.

Could any one please suggest me an alternate way of creating a TCode successfully in details.

Thanks and Regards,

Subhrangsu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create the tcode for your query in the same below way.

How to create tcode for abap query:

Go to Tcode SE93 give the name of the tcode which you want to be create. Give description in the next screen and select last or 5th radio button (Transaction with Parameters) and press enter in the next screen give the Transaction as START_REPORT, next check the skip initial screen check box, next select all the GUI support check boxes, next in default values section D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = u2018AQu2019(Give your own text), D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = your query group name, D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = your query name at last save it and check it.

Rgds,

Bujji

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create the tcode for your query in the same below way.

How to create tcode for abap query:

Go to Tcode SE93 give the name of the tcode which you want to be create. Give description in the next screen and select last or 5th radio button (Transaction with Parameters) and press enter in the next screen give the Transaction as START_REPORT, next check the skip initial screen check box, next select all the GUI support check boxes, next in default values section D_SREPOVARI-REPORTTYPE = u2018AQu2019(Give your own text), D_SREPOVARI-REPORT = your query group name, D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT = your query name at last save it and check it.

Rgds,

Bujji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bujji,

That worked. Thanks a ton!!!!

Regards,

Subhrangsu