Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables

SrinivasuDaroor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to list all the standard objects (i.e Programs or Database Tables etc ) which are modified with the access key. In which table I can find this information.

Thanks

Edited by: Matt on Dec 2, 2008 2:07 PM - please use meaningful subject in future.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are stored in table ADIRACCESS, you can have the list of tables/structures by selecting with R3TR TABL ...

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find this details by using SPAU and SPDD Tcodes.

SPDD will give u all Data Dictionary objects being touched by user and

Amresh.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are stored in table ADIRACCESS, you can have the list of tables/structures by selecting with R3TR TABL ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table for this is SMODILOG (Log of Customer Modifications to Dev. Env. Objects)

Steps to get only standard objects is as follows.

Goto SE11>SMODILOG>DISPLAY>CONTENTS(CTRLSHIFTF10).for OBJECT NAME filed you need to exclude following values

z*

y*

sapmz*

sapmy*

saplz*

saply*

lz*

ly*

mz*

my*

AND apart from this if you have any other customer namespaces like /ENTEG/*

Note Exclude all these values for the above field

and execute,then you will get all the different types of standard objects which are modified by the customer.

For output fields select OBJECT TYPE & OBJECT NAME field.

Apart from that SPDD & SPAU t-codes will give the details regarding the objects modified by customer.

Regards

Ansumesh