Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tables ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE don't contain matnr in BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I use bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.I need matnr in tables ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE because I have to use SP_GL_IND field.

I know ,there is matnr in tables ACCOUNTGL but I can't use it, because it hasn't SP_GL_IND field.

it's possible to add matnr field in tables ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE? or How can I fill matnr field in bseg tables using this bapi and using tables ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE.

thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since both tables are keyed by the itemno_acc field, why can't you read the GL Acct table when needed in exit or enhancement, or vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be as per the standard process, MATERIAL NUMBER is not required for Customer line items ? Check with the functional consultant about validity of the requirement. If the requirement is valid, then you can try the implementation of BTE RWBAPI01. Search SCN for more details about implementation of RWBAPI01.

Regards, Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

We will create a report which will include data about Sd and FI integration so we need matnr field to match Sd invoice data and FI document data.There is matnr field only accountgl table in bapi.

But I have to use SP_GL_IND field which in only ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE in table.So I fill all data in ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE except matnr.

0 Kudos

Since MATNR field is not available in ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE structure, you have to pass the data in either EXTENSION1 or EXTENSION2 structure. If you are using EXTENSION1 structure, BTE RWBAPI01 can be used to update material number in customer line item (see line number 65 of BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST).

If you are using EXTENSION2 structure, use the BAdI implementation of ACC_DOCUMENT to update material number. (see line number 68 of BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST).

As mentioned in earlier post, sufficient information is available (as forum discussions/wiki contents) in SCN regarding the implementation of these objects.

Regards, Vinod