Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TABLE-FIELD question

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA13, after entering the Inspection Lot, you will see the characteristics tab. In the said tab, there's a table control that has a "Specifications" column in the table control.

With these, I have two questions:

(1) I would like to know if there's a table-field that hold the value of the said field "Specifications"?

(2) If there's no available table-field that holds the said value, is there an FM / BAPI that retrieves the said value?

Thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, the problem here is that the said field is not found in table QAMV. However, it seems that the said value is dependent from the field CodeGrp/SelSet (QAMV-AUSWMENGE1 ) since I also found the value of "Specification" in transaction QP03 (Dsplay Inspection Lot Catalog).

To be exact, It seems that the field that I need -"Specification"-is the text assigned to CodeGrp/SelSet (QAMV-AUSWMENGE1). However, it is nowhere to be found in the table QAMV.

Do you guys think I can find it in another table? Or probably use a FM / BAPI to extract the field/text that I need?

0 Kudos

I just noticed that specifications are stored is QAMV/PLMK for those having limits (TOLERANZOB and TOLERANZUN). If there is no limits, then texts as "Mischfarben / Secondary colors" are printed. I need to get this text. Unfortunately, this is not available in table QAMV/PLMK.

I'm thinking that I need to use an FM that will retrieve the text since it's nowhere to be found on the said tables. Do you guys have an FM in mind?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.