Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table could not be activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made changes in a Z table and released the TR but while importing that TR into Quality that displays the error says "Table could not be activated".

The table is already active on DEV.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashutosh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi,

Go to the corresponding table which is giving you error in QA system and check if all the data elements/domains which are used in table are active? .

Usually the problem occurs when the you missed transporting of request associated with table..I.e while creating domain/data elements you might unknowlingly saved them in different request.

Thanks

KH

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use SE14 and click 'Activate and adjust database'.

This error will come sometimes entries are exist.

Please let us know if you have any issue.

Regards,

Vadamalai A

0 Kudos

Hi Vadamalai,

I have already used the SE14 and activated that table but still problem not solved.

Regards

Ashutosh

anubhab
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

After changing the table, did you make adjustment in the database via SE14?

Regards,

Anubhab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please try to re-activate  your table in dev server with some change value like  field name or something any value and  then  move to quality .

I think during CR transport from DEV to Quality some  warning was there in the table that is the reason last version was not moved to quality.

Regards,

Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too believe the same whenever you are changing any existing table, then you need to run adjustment tool to DDIC objects i.e. via SE14,

I believe that you did not run the SE14 after making the changes, and for the same reason you are facing the issues.

Please follow the step and act accordingly.

BR/Thanks

Pranav Agrawal

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First execute SE11 and check activation log, then if required use SE14 to adjust table or correct any other error raised (missing data element, domain, control table, wrong technical settings as data class) you may be required to create/import other request.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

from menubar follow screen shot. after that activate the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Check if all the data elements and domains have been included in the request and transported.

If yes, check the difference between your Dev Z table and Qual Z table.

If everything is same, then try reimporting the request or using SE14, adjust the table.

If that does not work, create a new request and transport it.

Regards,

AyyamPerumal

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

as told by other members, do it as suggested , actually what happens while transporting sometimes it happens that a particular object is not able to move , and thats why it shows you an actvation error in QA/PRD system, so you can do that check its activation log in SE11 , and if not getting then use SE14 to adjust your table once more , then create a new TR and make sure that all the data element, domain etc must move to PRD, it will sort your issue.

Former Member

Hi,

Go to the corresponding table which is giving you error in QA system and check if all the data elements/domains which are used in table are active? .

Usually the problem occurs when the you missed transporting of request associated with table..I.e while creating domain/data elements you might unknowlingly saved them in different request.

Thanks

KH