Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to make 3 columns in a table control . can anyone please help me in creating the complete layout of the screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

send a test mail to sudheerb.abap@gmail.com.

i will send with screen shots.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first u need to declare one internal table with all fields u need in table control..

Then go to screen and take element Table Control with Wizard.....

In that use this internal table.....

U will have these 3 fields in table control after finishing all steps of table control creation....

reward if usefull...

former_member188829
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these Demo Programs..

DEMO_DYNPRO_TABLE_CONTROL_1

DEMO_DYNPRO_TABLE_CONTROL_2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madhavi,

First create a module pool program, activate it. Decide if the columns that you want to place in the table control are from a dictionary structure or you want to have those fields from an internal table in the program. If you want the second option, also create an internal table in your program and activate the program.

Goto screenpainter, create a screen and start using the table control wizard. Input the information as the system proposes. During these screens, somewhere you need to input the columns that you need to place in the table control. Then, select the internal table (if you have chosen the second option above) or the dictionary stucture. Rest of the coding etc. also is taken care by the wizard.

Please try this and let me know if you still need any further information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

send a test mail to sudheerb.abap@gmail.com.

i will send with screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madhavi,

First create a module pool program, activate it. Decide if the columns that you want to place in the table control are from a dictionary structure or you want to have those fields from an internal table in the program. If you want the second option, also create an internal table in your program and activate the program.

Goto screenpainter, create a screen and start using the table control wizard. Input the information as the system proposes. During these screens, somewhere you need to input the columns that you need to place in the table control. Then, select the internal table (if you have chosen the second option above) or the dictionary stucture. Rest of the coding etc. also is taken care by the wizard.

Please try this and let me know if you still need any further information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to the sample program RSDEMO_TABLE_CONTROL

Regards,

Renjith Michael.