Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table control change column position or number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to move a column from position 10 to position 5 in the standard program. I did change the table control position in screen painter by doing cut and past of columns at required positions and it does change there but it does not show column positions in the actual screen. Is there config for table control in the standard program?

In the attributes the position number is disable. Is there some other way that I can move the columns.

Please advise.

Thanks,

FS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some standard transaction there are some customization table that determines the column postion.. this might be done in the standard code.. u need to check whether if there is any such customization are available or not

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some standard transaction there are some customization table that determines the column postion.. this might be done in the standard code.. u need to check whether if there is any such customization are available or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manesh,

I am using travel overview transaction PR05. Can you recommend any config area where the table column positions are maintained. Thanks.

Regards,

FS

0 Kudos

Hi FS,

Sorry.. i am not much touch in that... i think functional's can help u out.. abap doubts are always welcome.

Regards

Maneesh Chandran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I moved the columns around in screen painter and in display it did not put the columns exactly where I specified but still close to the requirement. Must be some limitation with table control.