Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table associated to subtypes (HR) and dynpros

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know where to find dynpros associated to each subtype in a customer infotype.

I have been looking for it but I couldn´t find it. Instead I found T591A but this information is not there.

The relation should be in the infotype programming or should be in a parametrization table ? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

look at T777D with the Infotype. There you get the

link to the SubType-Table, DB, Dynpro ...

Hope i can help you.

Tegards, Dieter

0 Kudos

It is not exactly what I am looking for because it is a customer infotype. In this table there is nothing about customer data. I don´t know if the association between customer subtype and customer dynpro should be defined in a system table or even defined in programming area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria

You can define if an infotype needs to have an subtype in config.

Personnel management->Personnel Administration->Customizing procedures->Infotypes->Infotypes.

You maintain the subtype field and table in PM01. Put the Infotype no and go to Technical Characteristics. Below you will see places for defining the subtype field, the subtype table and other parameters.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Shounak