Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table and include Structure???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Table: IMRG, we can include the structure CI_IMRG. Earlier this structure was empty and when I double clicked on this, it was asking me to create a new Structure, so I did it and added one field in new Structure.

Later I come to know that I do not need CI_IMRG Structure.

So, I was having two options,

1) Either Create a Blank CI_IMRG Structure, which is not allowed by SAP. I am getting an Error while activating Blank CI_IMRG Structure.

2) Or Delete CI_IMGR Structure from database, Even this did not work for me, When I did this then I am getting a message IMRG Table is partly active and IK11 Tcode is start giving short dump.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you should try to delete the CI_IMRG structure, but without delete the insert in IMRG table.

Infact if the name of include begins with CI, the system shouldn't get the error if the include doesn't exist.

After you should try to active the table IMRG by database utility: in SE11 transaction, Utilities->Database Utility.

Max

7 REPLIES 7

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Contact Basis team ...

AS It will not let you modify once you insert or append structure.

So Basis can help you....

regards

vijay

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Try to Delete and Use the Database Utility in Utilities then adjust and activate.

Basis can delete the STructure.

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can change the structure. After that u need to activate the structure as well as table. Goto table/structure and from menu utilities-->database utility...here press on activate and adjust database push button...this will take care everything automatically...

Hope this works for U.

Pl. award appropriate points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you should try to delete the CI_IMRG structure, but without delete the insert in IMRG table.

Infact if the name of include begins with CI, the system shouldn't get the error if the include doesn't exist.

After you should try to active the table IMRG by database utility: in SE11 transaction, Utilities->Database Utility.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vipin,

To delete CI_IMRG go for u r second option. delete it CI_IMRG structure and let the table be in patry active mode and go to se14(Utility) and give IMRG and press edit. Inside that you press just activate and adjust database . it will activate the table .

rajkumar abbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use database utility transaction SE14 , for adjusting and activating the database.

Hope this works.

0 Kudos

put just one field named dummy type CHAR length 1 in the CI structure.

Then forget it and start things of more importance. If the structure is ever needed nobody hast to create it from scratch.

C.