Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sy-subrc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i wanna do modification in standard programs in this case it is asking the access key . i have entered in debugging mode i am making the sy-subrc value 0 then i can achieve my task but here the problem is i have to make its value to 0 around 1000 times . is there any alternative for this one?

please help me !!!

1 REPLY 1

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

how about getting the access key for changing the object you want to change? these keys are there for some reason. And this is not only for sap to know in case of a support request that you changed it but often also used for internal company processes. As not every S-User is getting the right to request modification keys from sapnet, the administration can ensure that processes for doing a modification (request, documentation, forecast of time expected for adjustments at each support package / upgrade) is really kept. nothing is worse than upgrading a system and SPAU is full of entries and noone can remember what was done for which reason.

Of course there are possibilities to avoid these checks by changing the system (i saw this once on a mini sap, which no longer asked for dev keys or modification keys). you could also take over sap delivered objects. But all these things should violate your licence agreements with sap.

Best regards

Roman Weise