Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure FEBMKA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone..

I've got a problem with structure FEBMKA (Manual Bank Statement - General Fields), I have to obtain certain data from this structure (ESALD closing balance, BANKLN bank key, BANKN account number and AZNUM statement number), at least that's what I was requested to do but as I have researched you cannot expect to find data in structures so I suppose data is stored somewhere else, but I've got no idea where.

Do anyone has worked with this structure before?

There's a table that has similar fields FEBKO (Electronic Bank Statement Header Records) but it is used to store information about Electronic Bank Statement and I need to obtain this information also for Manual Bank Statement and according to transaction FF67 the information refers to this structure.

I would gladly appreciate any comment

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

I havent worked on that structure, but try making a SQL trace....it will tell you where the info is comming from..

Bye

Dont forget to reward!!

Gabriel

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

I havent worked on that structure, but try making a SQL trace....it will tell you where the info is comming from..

Bye

Dont forget to reward!!

Gabriel