Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strike through a line in SAPscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had requirement to strike through a line in SAPscript. For that I created a character format with underline option and spacing '-1.00'mm but its appearing in print as underline. I can see its strike through in print preview but while taking print its appearing as underline. Please can someone help to get the strike through a line.

Thanks in advance,

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is not printing correctly but okay on the print preview you might want to check the printer supports those fonts and check another printer.

You might have to create a font in SE73 that is compatible with the printer or use a different font that the printer already supports.

It can all get a bit fiddly with fonts and printers.

Good Luck.

Tim

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is not printing correctly but okay on the print preview you might want to check the printer supports those fonts and check another printer.

You might have to create a font in SE73 that is compatible with the printer or use a different font that the printer already supports.

It can all get a bit fiddly with fonts and printers.

Good Luck.

Tim

0 Kudos

Actually just re-read your post I think you should try this below instead of trying to get the underline go through it.

<strike>This is a strikethrough</strike>

Thanks,

Tim

0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

As mentioned I tried <strike>This is a strikethrough</strike>  but its working. Instead its printing the word <strike> </strike>. Please can someone help.

Thanks,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

As mentioned I tried <strike>This is a strikethrough</strike>  but its not working. Instead its printing the word <strike> </strike>. Please can someone help.

Thanks,

Priya

0 Kudos

Solved by myself by drawing a horizontal line