Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stracture of CI_vkkvkp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good day experts,

I have custom screen which is having the Max.salary Deduction field . it has 14 length of char with conversion routine in data element level. But i need to be chage the data element which is 16 lenght of numaric field.

Actually CI_FKKVKP is having this custom field of screen. If i add the new field which is having 16 legth of fleld In CI_FKKVKP. Doest it impact on other objects. Bcoz this stracure uses in other programmes and tables.

Can any one give me solution.

regards,

kk

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the newly added field is not included in any other screens or programs, it will not have any impact. When u generate the structure, it will automatically adjust all the related tables/structures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ya, no doubt in that, if u do changes in this structure that is going to effect other programs where this structure had been used,

because of that u just copy this structure into another structure then u can modify that as u wish and u can use the same.

seshu.