Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Details based on Batch-Chracteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii experts,

I have a requirement to get Stock details, Batch, material , Plant etc on the basis of given Characteristics Value . i have searched but didnot find any thread. Some are there in which by passing batch/ material/plant we can get Characteristics. but i want in backward direction. by passing characteristics i need Batch and all details.

Kindly reply.

Regards

priyanshu

4 REPLIES 4

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try fm CLSC_SEARCH_OBJECTS to get materials for characteristics

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this too,

Pass characteristic name to AUSP-ATINN.

Pass AUSP-OBJEK & AUSP-KLART to INOB-CUOBJ & INOB-KLART with INOB-OBTAB = 'MCH1'.

The first 18 characters of INOB-OBJEK is your material number.

Now pass this material no to MCH1-MATNR , INOB-CUOBJ to MCH1-CUOBJ_BM and retrieve the batches

You can get the batch stock from MCHB.

0 Kudos

Thanks Keshav,

Your answer was helpful, but along with batch i need Unrestricted Quantity, Storage Location, Plant etc. These fields are not in MCH1, Is there any way to get from MCHB , all req. fileds are available.

I was trying with MSPR - project stock table but for some characteristics values its not showing output. while checking in Tbale itself i got particular material is not present in that table.

Any reply appreciated.

Regards

priyanshu

0 Kudos

You can get it from MCHB for the batches you got from MCH1.