Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start of Adobe form in sap

former_member219737
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to create the template in Adobe form, can anyone suggestion me idea in sequence of

steps to achieve it.

I have attached the template which i need to create .

Regards,

Karthik S

6 REPLIES 6

former_member190321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Go to transaction SMARTFORMS, You can achieve the very same results with that transaction

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply , I want to achieve the same using Adobe .

Can i know sequence of it to achieve it .

Regards,

Karthik S

0 Kudos

I am not sure about the adobe part. But I know that in SAP Netweaver I can achieve exactly the same form as the one you have attached. Using ABAP to read and populate the information

Tomas_Buryanek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adobe forms can be created in transaction SFP. There are many tutorials and examples on the internet.

What did you tried and where exactly do you have a problem?

-- Tomas --

karnan_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

For achieving template in an adobe form,

* Create an interface (Import / Export Parameters) for the Adobe Form using SFP Transaction (As we do in Smart Form Interfaces & Global Definitions).

* Create Adobe Form by referring the interface created.

* In the Context Tab Drag and drop the parameters(left to right).

* In the Layout tab :

i) Add the fields in the Screen  using the library or drag and drop method. (Those to be in the template) .

ii) Select all the above added fields -> Right Click -> Wrap in Sub Form.

iii) Make your sub form as Positioned, so that it acts as an template as in SMART FORMS. (Palettes    ->Object  ->Sub Form -> CONTENT - > POSITIONED  )

In Adobe Forms: Use of sub Form Controls the flow of the FORM.

--- If the Sub Form is Positioned it will act as an template (Only One Entry : Example Header Data).

--- If the Sub Form is Flowed it will act as an table (Multiple Entries: Example Item Data).

Regards,

Karnan G

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

General flow for your requirement:

1.Prepare a driver program and export all the values which you want to display on Invoice.

2.In transaction SFP, create an interface and Import all those values from driver program.

3.In SFP, create an adobe form and design the layout as per your template.

4.In context, drag and drop imported values.

5.Bind all text fields from Object pallete.

This is simple flow, If you are a beginner in Adobe than you must read tutorials which will help you to complete your development.

-Sunny