Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard T-code pointing to zprogram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is there any way out to point the standard program to Z program, its pointing to standard prgm already and i want to point it to Z program.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

either you need to find out Exit for that...

or customize that standard report...

*By the way can you elaborate your requirement... so that i can suggest some more ways

0 Kudos

i have a report painter, and i wanted to add an extra selection field to it. but when i tried so i got short dump as the std prgm was not fine, so i copied it and chenged the code. this prgm is a function pool.

well this is fine with no errors.

but now when i tried again to add a field the t - code was pointing to the standard prgm and the Z prgm.

what can i do?

0 Kudos

try to search for a screen exit for the earlier report...

0 Kudos

how to find a screen exit.

i have no idea about Exits....

0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a ztransaction code and point ur zprogram to it...It is better option..

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

its a report painter,

dynamically it generates a code.

but here im trying to add selection field which is pointing to different std prgm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes this can be achieved by using user exits and BAdis in the enhancement framework you can try to search this forum you would get enhancements that meet your requirment.

Have a look in tha table MODSAP.

Also you can goto tcode SMOD in the f4 help use the development class of the program of the tcode and try to search or you can also go to se80 entre your program name and search.

Reagrds.

Eshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to se93 and create T-code for ur pgm or ztable.

It will solves ur problem

Regards,

RanjithC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

first u go to tcode se93 and then give the name for ur tcode (note : pls give the name start with z or y ) and then it wil go to next screen in that u give ur report name and ur screen number

(note : u can create tcode for the report having screen number only) and then u just tick the all check boxes (gui related check boxes).

then the tcode wil be automatically generated to ur report.

try it wil definitely work out for u.

with regards,

R.Dhineshraj.