Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run a Report program in the Back groung and it is generated the Spool. But in the Spool it is not Showing all the Columns. So, Then I have selected Display with Maximum Width. Now it is showing fine. But when I download it into Excel some rows are missing . If I download it into a Test File it is coming fine. But it is not coming to Excel.

The output width of the Reprot is very high.

How can we solve it ?

Thanks and Regards,

Satya.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Put your file to the application server.

Use statements OPEN DATASET, CLOSE DATASET.

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not get you. Put the file the Application server means which file are you talking ?

Can I have it Clearly ?

Bye,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

as far as query is concerned your report is generating a spool in the background,if you check with SP01 TCODE than you ll find out the detail spool,here if your spool is not showing all the columns than there must be some problem in your report output,while running in the background and that is the reason behind not to create all the column in the spool.

Check the report in the foreground again and see where there is any prob in the column length,and than change it accordingly.

thanks

mrutyun^