Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have run report in the background & I got 70 pages in spool but my requirement is that it should show header only once. What i observed is that it is showing header details after specific row count. Please refer the attachment for the example.

Can anybody help me in this?

Amit

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Spools are generated for a print out. The headers are repeated for every page. Thats a feature. Why do you want to that feature?    

laurent_fournier2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is it a standard or a customer report ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

I think it will be easier to download to excel.

Is there any way to remove it ?

0 Kudos

If you have all the data in an internal table, it should be easy to download the table to excel file using GUI_DOWNLOAD - dont forget to send the fieldnames along with the table.

A very crude way could be to generate the output and hence spool using the Write statement, without top of the page event.

I am sorry to have missed this earlier, but could not find your attached file. Can you upload the file?

It would make things more clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

For your report, have you used TOP-OF-PAGE to display header? In that case, do not use that and use the parameter i_grid_title in the FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY. Using this, header is displayed only once.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Sindhu Pulluru.