Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spool Request problem

former_member799868
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am tring to print the form using outputype in back ground it is genereting one spool and if do another it is notcreatin new spool requset number it is inserting the next script pages in the same spool request number...

i want new request number for every time...

please advice..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kranti,

I assume you are making a call to OPEN_FORM FM.

Normally, the import structure 'OPTIONS' is filled up using user-defined options based on the structure ITCPO. Here, while filling up the ITCPO, specify that ITCPO-TDNEWID = 'X'. This will trigger a new Spool request whenever you make a call to the FM OPEN_FORM.

This mechanism is common across the modules...be it FI Payment Advices or SD Invoices.

Hope this resolves your issue.

With Regards

VG

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kranti,

I assume you are making a call to OPEN_FORM FM.

Normally, the import structure 'OPTIONS' is filled up using user-defined options based on the structure ITCPO. Here, while filling up the ITCPO, specify that ITCPO-TDNEWID = 'X'. This will trigger a new Spool request whenever you make a call to the FM OPEN_FORM.

This mechanism is common across the modules...be it FI Payment Advices or SD Invoices.

Hope this resolves your issue.

With Regards

VG