Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some one can help me to create activity with questionnaire?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

now in E-recruiting, I want to create an questionnaire activity, but in hrp5141, the column-- "QA_TPL_OBJID"--of that activtiy is blank, I do not know the reason? is there something I have to configure?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sun,

the column "QA_TPL_OBJID" contains the hrobjid of the questionaire hr object (otype VA) you maintain when you create an activity in the bsp. To be able to choose a questionaire from the search help you have to create and release one. Usually you will find the create question and create questionaire links on the administrator startpage.

Best Regards

Roman Weise

1 REPLY 1

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sun,

the column "QA_TPL_OBJID" contains the hrobjid of the questionaire hr object (otype VA) you maintain when you create an activity in the bsp. To be able to choose a questionaire from the search help you have to create and release one. Usually you will find the create question and create questionaire links on the administrator startpage.

Best Regards

Roman Weise