Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNOTE one correction number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I know how to implement a note using SNOTE. But in this note  418707, there are 3 corrections:

• If you don't want the two fields to be transferred neither from the material master nor from the vendor master, you must implement correction instructions 0120061532 0000282415 into your system.
  • If two fields are supposed to be transferred from the material master but not from the vendor master, you must implement correction instructions 0120061532 0000282416 into your system.
  • If the two fields are supposed to be transferred from the vendor master but not from the material master, you must implement the correction instructions 0120061532 0000282417 into your system.

I want to implment this one, but i dont find where i chose which of the 3 corrections of the note i want to implement. Its only let me implement the 3 corrections, and when it is done, i get the code like the 0000282415 instruction.

Do you know how can i choose wich of the 3 corrections implement?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JK
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi luis

i would go for a manual implementation as in the note they mention this will treated as a modification anyway

if you do it with snote its a little bit funny procedure:

when you implement the note, you have to remove the flag 'take over the changes'  for the first correction instruction, then you have confirm this, after that snote wants to implement the next one, also remove the flag, then you implement the last  (mark the flag!)

2 REPLIES 2

JK
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi luis

i would go for a manual implementation as in the note they mention this will treated as a modification anyway

if you do it with snote its a little bit funny procedure:

when you implement the note, you have to remove the flag 'take over the changes'  for the first correction instruction, then you have confirm this, after that snote wants to implement the next one, also remove the flag, then you implement the last  (mark the flag!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help