Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ1 and SMQ2 Display only

former_member369840
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to restrict SMQ1 and SMQ2 for Display only. When i restrict S_ADMI_FCD with value NADM inactive and when i check i dont see the delete icon in a particular role.

But the user has S_ADMI_FCD in other roles as they are using the trans SM54, SM55 and SM58.

Now i am trying to create a Transaction variant screen by using SHD0. While creating it i am able to restrict for the first screen where it shows the below.

• Client
  • Queue name
  • Queue Destination
  • Waiting Queues only

But when i executed the first sceen with the values as mentioned above, i go to the next screen where i can see all the queues, in that screen i want to remove the delete selected object option.

Please check the attachment.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

S_ADMI_FCD with value NADM  will give administrative access to SMQ1/SMQ2 tcodes so if user is getting this access via another role then we can not restrict.

you need to remove this access from user

Regards,

Satyajit

0 Kudos

Thanks for your update. But there is an alternative method by using transaction and screen variant.

Do you have idea on SHD0, with this t-code can we get the desired output but i am not able to achieve the expected output.

0 Kudos

OK.. if you are thinking of using Transaction Variant then check out this link :

Transaction Variant

Regards,

Satyajit