Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'd like to print a custom smartform.When I show preview,it is ok. But when it is printed.Did'nt fit.

I used a pre-printer form and Epson 890 printer with SAPLPD.

My system is ECC 6.0.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Jesú

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus,

What is the Format you are using is it Inch11 or A4? Also check what is configured in the Windows Printer Configuration .

Check Printer Properties--> Printing preference. and make sure that you have configured both in Smartform and in Windows are same.

If you still face some issue,

Please let me know,

Regards,

Lijo Joseph

*Reward if useful.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus,

What is the Format you are using is it Inch11 or A4? Also check what is configured in the Windows Printer Configuration .

Check Printer Properties--> Printing preference. and make sure that you have configured both in Smartform and in Windows are same.

If you still face some issue,

Please let me know,

Regards,

Lijo Joseph

*Reward if useful.

0 Kudos

Hi Lijo:

The format I'm using is it Inch11. I check too, the configuration in the Windows Printer Configuration, It is ok. But I have the same problem.

In may system, the unicode is active.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Jesú

0 Kudos

Hi Jesus,

I would like you to try printing the same in a laser printer and if that works fine, then we need to go to SPAD and check the configuration for the Dotmatrix printer what we are using. If you do not have authorization rights, Basis team can look into this and correct it.

Please let me know the results what you see in the SPAD for the printer.

*Reward if useful,

Lijo Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you are working with pre-printed stationary, we should consider the length and height of pre-printed stationary. And fill the data as per your pre-printed stationary measurements. And make sure your printer output type measurements is matching with your form measurements.

<u><b>Don't forgot Reward points, which boost us to help some others.</b></u>

Regards

Sreenivasa Sarma