Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms: Creating Zlayout & Zdriver program & attaching same with VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all Smartforms Gurus

I have developed both the Zlayout and Zdriver program(For Excise Invoice) & attached the same through VF03 with a Zoutput type .

And everything is perfectly fine , getting superb output but my Tech Lead u r not supposed to create the Zdriver prog because if u do so then it may not be comapatible in future & also the Protocol etc will not be functioning .

So far i have already created 8 Forms & my go live is 1 april .

What do i do ? Your suggestion is solicited .

I have used all these for my prog form standard RLE_DELNOTE.

• declaration of data

INCLUDE RLE_DELNOTE_DATA_DECLARE.

• definition of forms

INCLUDE RLE_DELNOTE_FORMS.

INCLUDE RLE_PRINT_FORMS.

One problem i m facing is once a invoice is issued , system still does allow me to print the same invoice any nos times .

Thnx

Moni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

With Smartforms you can create you bespoke code by using the INITIALZATION tab or program nodes. By your coding in here then at upgrade\patch time the driver program can be updated. This is important, as the driver program controls how the form works and how SAP functions. The Form itself is layout only, and therefore not so critical.

To determine if items has been printed interrogate table NAST (if you look at it, it is quite obvious). If it has output a "DUPLICATE" text or raise and exception which will cancel the printing completely. Do this in the INITIALIZATION of the Form itself (not the driver program).

Let me know if this helps.

Tone.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

With Smartforms you can create you bespoke code by using the INITIALZATION tab or program nodes. By your coding in here then at upgrade\patch time the driver program can be updated. This is important, as the driver program controls how the form works and how SAP functions. The Form itself is layout only, and therefore not so critical.

To determine if items has been printed interrogate table NAST (if you look at it, it is quite obvious). If it has output a "DUPLICATE" text or raise and exception which will cancel the printing completely. Do this in the INITIALIZATION of the Form itself (not the driver program).

Let me know if this helps.

Tone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think controlling the repeat output is a configuration setting.

Srinivas