Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform DEBUG-Not Stopping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying in to DEBUG a Smartform in Non-Modifiable Client.I am in 4.7 Version.

I went like this

Looked up FM name generated by my Smartform->went to SE37 ->searched my Piece of code and kept a soft breakpoint

Went to VF02 and Went to Header/Output and choosen Communication Method and selecetd my printer

and saved ...Although I kept that Break ppoint .It is not stopping at that Break Point.

Can anybody help me in this regard?

Thank you

Prasad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you sure that the printing of the form isn't passed off to another work process?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

4 REPLIES 4

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you sure that the printing of the form isn't passed off to another work process?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Check out this post, it describes how to turn on "Update" debugging. If the printing of the form is passed off to this type of task, then this should help you.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Hi Heilman,

Thank you very much for your Input.

I will award you 10 points.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Did you check whether this particualr code is inside some other conditions which is failing. In smartforms it is tough for first timers to notice these 'Conditions' bcoz there are many for which we can code for. It could be at the window level, text element level or at any of the nodes.

Regards,

Sajith.