Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am in the process of defining a Smart Form as an output after doing a Goods Return in MIGO via a Delivery.

My requirement is:

When we do a MIGO for a Returns Delivery {A02 return Delivery -movement type 122} via a SD delivery document, we need to generate an output.

My transactions would be - MIGO, then VL02n, then MB02 and I attach the output type to my material document; I do a get printout now, however its very basic and not what the users need.

I am using the form ZSD_DELNOTE_SUPP and tried to copy and amend the relevant fields, but I am still getting loads of errors when I do the Check -

Any ideas on how i could proceed with this/

Thank you

Rukshana

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rukshana

Could u please post the list of errors u r getting, so that we can know the problem.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijeta

Thanks for the response.

I am trying to use the output type WE01 and there already was an SAP Script form assigned to it.

So I took that Form - WESCHEINVERS1 - and tried to migrate it to the SAP Smart Forms - using the Utilities --> Migration --> Import SAP script form..

However, when I try to activate it, below are the errors that I am getting: {its long}

W1LGMAT Field "MKPF-BUDAT" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

RUELVSGRUND Field "T157E-GRTXT" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

RUELGGRUND Field "T157E-GRTXT" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

LVSAUSST Field "MKPF-USNAM" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

LGAUSST Field "MKPF-USNAM" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

W1BACOKOPF Field "AM07M-BELPOS" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . .

W1VERBRMAT Field "MKPF-BUDAT" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

W1LVSMAT Field "MKPF-BUDAT" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

RUELVERBRGRUND Field "T157E-GRTXT" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

W1KOPF Field "AM07M-HDLNE" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

VERBRAUSST Field "MKPF-USNAM" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . .

LVSAUSST Field MKPF-USNAM has no defined value

W1KOPF Field AM07M-HDLNE has no defined value

W1BACOKOPF Field AM07M-BELPOS has no defined value

W1BACOKOPF Unknown format <BC> (change style name SYSTEM in the Output options)

RUELVSGRUND Field T157E-GRTXT has no defined value

W1LVSMAT Field MKPF-BUDAT has no defined value

VERBRAUSST Field MKPF-USNAM has no defined value

RUELVERBRGRUND Field T157E-GRTXT has no defined value

W1VERBRMAT Field MKPF-BUDAT has no defined value

LGAUSST Field MKPF-USNAM has no defined value

RUELGGRUND Field T157E-GRTXT has no defined value

W1LGMAT Field MKPF-BUDAT has no defined value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rukshana

Could u please post the list of errors u r getting, so that we can know the problem.