Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Memory problem in secaudit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see the following profile parameters in SM19 -> Environment -> Profile Parameters screen where the size of the audit file is set to <b>250000000</b>:

DIR_AUDIT mod. /usr/sap/secaudit

of /usr/sap/PET/D00/log

FN_AUDIT mod. PET_00_++++++++_######.AUD

of audit_++++++++

rsau/enable mod. 1

of 0

rsau/local/file

mod. /usr/sap/secaudit/PET_00_++++++++_######.AUD

of /usr/sap/PET/D00/log/audit_++++++++

rsau/max_diskspace/local mod. <b>250000000</b>

of <b>1000000</b>

But when I execute the rsau_get_audit_config function

I get the following results where the max

file size is <b>1024</b>:

VERSION 4

POSITION 1.048.500

ENABLE X

SLOTCOUNT 2

MAXFILESIZE 1.024

DATE 05.10.2006

CURFILESIZE 0

CURFILENUM 0

SIZEOFFILE 0

FILESTATUS 3

The inconsistent state leads to FILESTATUS = 3. What is the reason of the different results? What can I do?

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_Buchholz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The parameter MAXFILESIZE of function RSAU_GET_AUDIT_CONFIG shows the value of profile parameter rsau/max_diskspace/local with unit kB. -> ok

I assume that you execute the function and Tx SM19 on the same application server and therefore use the same profile parameter settings. -> ok

Please have a look into the trace file searching for the string "SecAudit" to ensure that the profile parameters are correctly loaded.

If this does not help I recommend to create a <a href="http://service.sap.com/message">Support Ticket</a>

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz

1 REPLY 1

Frank_Buchholz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The parameter MAXFILESIZE of function RSAU_GET_AUDIT_CONFIG shows the value of profile parameter rsau/max_diskspace/local with unit kB. -> ok

I assume that you execute the function and Tx SM19 on the same application server and therefore use the same profile parameter settings. -> ok

Please have a look into the trace file searching for the string "SecAudit" to ensure that the profile parameters are correctly loaded.

If this does not help I recommend to create a <a href="http://service.sap.com/message">Support Ticket</a>

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz