Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set cursor position

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i'm working in the Tcode J1ID for Customer Excise Rate Maintenance. in that Customer Excise details option i need to change the corresponding customer number data, for that i need to set the cursor position in curresponding my list of Customer number. if any one knows about regarding this issue please help me..

thanks and regards

bab

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi babu zachariah,

In T-code J1ID, when I select the radio button Customer Excise details and click Maintain(F5), I can see the list of Customers

and can you elobrate your issue a bit what is Set cursor position in curresponding my list of Customer number my cursor is set to Customer Number only. (This looks like a Table Maintenance)

Regards,

Suneel G

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi babu zachariah,

In T-code J1ID, when I select the radio button Customer Excise details and click Maintain(F5), I can see the list of Customers

and can you elobrate your issue a bit what is Set cursor position in curresponding my list of Customer number my cursor is set to Customer Number only. (This looks like a Table Maintenance)

Regards,

Suneel G

0 Kudos

hi,

i cleared the issue, now my bdc program is running properlly. thanks for giving support. If any issue will come regarding BDC kindly help..

thanks

bab