Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order - IW32

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to add taxes as new component when the service order is released.

Is there any badi or userexit to achieve this requirement?. or any other way to do it?..

Edited by: Remo256 on Aug 6, 2011 2:29 AM

2 REPLIES 2

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Remo,

It is fine. In iw32 where you want to add

I have a requirement to add taxes as new component when the service order is released.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding Taxes as a component in IW32 for repersenting Taxcost of components in Maintenance Order is not a correct idea ..

The better way is to include everything is to include everything in your Overhead costs .. , Make changes in your costing sheet that is assigned to your valuation variant .. , Costing variant assigned to Plant & order type .. i believe this is the only simple way

If u want something like selection of Tax codes like in PO in Maintenance Order,

Then u can use Maintenance Activitiy types in IW32 as different Tax Codes and based on selection , u may to change the Planned and Actual Costs accordingly via User exit :- IWO10002 : PM maintenance order: Customer check for order release

I guess it would be hard to meet ur reqrirement

regrds

pushpa