Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

is there a way to suggest/manage Serial Number List proposed by system when doing a goods movement from production order?

When I set R08 - Order in lower part of screen appears the Serial Numbers tabstrip already fit with serial numbers and the user have to choose which use ... I would like to manipulate that list .. but I can't find a way ... does anybody know a user exit or a badi that makes for my case?

thanks in advance

Regards

Gabriele

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gabriele

try with include LIPW1F04 - routine SERIAL_LISTE_POST_LS

or other

EXIT_SAPLIPW1_001(Component:IQSM0001) : Automatic serial number assignment

EXIT_SAPLIPW1_004(Component:IQSM0004) : Serial Numbers, User Exit After Exiting the Serial screen

EXIT_SAPLIE01_005(Component: IQSM0005) : Serial numbers, user exit in the update

EXIT_SAPLIE01_007(Component:IQSM0007): Serial numbers, user exit for goods movements

EXIT_SAPLIPW1_008(Component IQSM00080 Serial number character string check

regards

Marco

2 REPLIES 2

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gabriele

try with include LIPW1F04 - routine SERIAL_LISTE_POST_LS

or other

EXIT_SAPLIPW1_001(Component:IQSM0001) : Automatic serial number assignment

EXIT_SAPLIPW1_004(Component:IQSM0004) : Serial Numbers, User Exit After Exiting the Serial screen

EXIT_SAPLIE01_005(Component: IQSM0005) : Serial numbers, user exit in the update

EXIT_SAPLIE01_007(Component:IQSM0007): Serial numbers, user exit for goods movements

EXIT_SAPLIPW1_008(Component IQSM00080 Serial number character string check

regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

Hope you know that SAP uses number ranges for the same. you can assign manipulate the number ranges here in the Transaction SNRO.. the number range for serial number is '/EACC/SERI'.. but you need to check this because there is no data in my instance.. you can search based on Short description..

Regards,

Ben.