Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selection-screen logical database PCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I need click a pushbutton (key date) on a selection screen of a logical database (PCH) before the programm is executed.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by introducing a date field in the selection screen of the report program where you are attaching the LDB, the report selection screen will have date field in addition to the fields provided by LDB PCH,

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by introducing a date field in the selection screen of the report program where you are attaching the LDB, the report selection screen will have date field in addition to the fields provided by LDB PCH,

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

0 Kudos

You can also extend the selection screen of a logical database with extra versions in sm36.

0 Kudos

I don´t want to extend the selection screen of a logical database. I want to known if i can click a pushbutton in the event INITIALIZATION or AT SELECTION-SCREEN.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

I want to known if i can click a pushbutton in the event INITIALIZATION or AT SELECTION-SCREEN.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

I think you need to use the event AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT for that.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be little more specific about your requirement, do you want to suppress the date field from display? or you want to display the date field as additional field in the selection screen?.

Rgds,

0 Kudos

No, I want to replace all radiobuttons of "Reporting period" block (LDB PCH) for the "Key date" pushbotton.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

For a ABAP I used this "quick and dirty" solution:

*Add selectoption (or in your case button)

SELECT-OPTIONS s_ssl FOR iooper-ssavd.

INITIALIZATION.

perform hide_selection_screen.

AT SELECTION-SCREEN output.

perform hide_selection_screen.

FORM perform hide_selection_screen.

LOOP AT SCREEN.

IF screen-name CS 'S_WERK'.

MOVE '0' TO screen-active.

MODIFY SCREEN.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

ENDFORM perform hide_selection_screen.

-

-

You can hide all required radiobuttons by adding them to the loop. The buttonclick can be catched at the previous mentioned event.

0 Kudos

Sorry, I want to replace all radiobuttons of "Reporting period" block (LDB PCH) for the element showed when you click "Key date" pushbotton.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I know it is a bit late, but as I had the same problem today, I'll still post the answer:

If you use the macro "RH-SEL-KEYDATE" in the even INITIALIZATION (which is defined in the main PCH-program) the selection screen is adjusted automatically.

I hope this helps other searching for this problem and finding this thread.

Cheers,

Jan-Willem Kaagman