Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select all rows of an internal table during Debugging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would like to know if there is any way to select all rows of an internal table during Debugging (on new debugger - SAP_BASIS 700)?

Thank you in Advance.

CD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member214857
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can export all data for excel spreadsheet in debugging mode selection tab Tables and save table contents in XLS format.

Also if you fill Table[] (with [] in the end) it will show the total rows in debugging.

Kind regards

8 REPLIES 8

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean? You can export all rows or a subset of the rows to Excel with a right-click on the contents. Or did you have something else in mind?

former_member214857
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can export all data for excel spreadsheet in debugging mode selection tab Tables and save table contents in XLS format.

Also if you fill Table[] (with [] in the end) it will show the total rows in debugging.

Kind regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for yours replys.

I want to select all rows at one time because I have several thousands lines and I don't want to select one by one.

Best Regards,

CD

0 Kudos

Sorry Brad and Carlos

Please don't mind i think you people didn't read the question i think he is asking for some thing else.

@ Duarte Please Search Before Posting i think you can find it after a little Search

Thanks and Best Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I've already searched for it and I didn't find anything whatsoever regarding my problem.

Anyhow, I was able to do the trick by downloading the entire table to the pc, made the necessary changes (delete most of the rows) and then I released the table (FREE) and copied the necessary entries.

My goal was to delete all but three rows, in a big ass table.

Cheers. CD

0 Kudos

Hi, Duarte

Please check => [Search Result|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?threadID=&q=Selectallrowsinofinternaltableindebugger&objID=f50&dateRange=all&numResults=30&rankBy=10001] Hope you will get your answer from first few threads.

Please Check out these too =>

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Conclusion: is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know you didn't get the answer you wanted, but didn't Faisal's answer tell you what you needed to know? It doesn't cost you a thing to assign po1nts. And it will encourage others to help you in the future.

Rob