Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created my ztable with field zmatnr -data element matnr. i also created search help for zmatnr.

in the restriction screen material number appears, at the results report all material number appears.I n the results screen i want to add one more column material description , but i want that material description parameter shold not appear on restriction screen.

how can i do that

regards

nilesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh

Within the search help you have column LPOS meaning the "list position" of the column whereas SPOS is the position on the selection screen. Thus, if you do not want to have material description as restriction parameter simply leave field SPOS for this search help parameter empty.

Regards

Uwe

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

within search help add the description field & in search help code write ur logic...at what point it should display and at what point not..

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh

Within the search help you have column LPOS meaning the "list position" of the column whereas SPOS is the position on the selection screen. Thus, if you do not want to have material description as restriction parameter simply leave field SPOS for this search help parameter empty.

Regards

Uwe