Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

se30 tranzction

Former Member
0 Kudos

hallow

in se 30 when i run my program and and i see time of abap and data base and system

(if i buield a program and test it)what is my responsibility from the 3 rows

1)what i can to improve and what i cant

2)if i see abap in green and database in red its a problem?

if yes how can i improve database time

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if database is in RED that is based on connection type and speed.

For me sometimes same report runs by 2 different user with same parameters in 2 different connection type, but system showing database access in one user showing GREEN and other user showing RED?

Thanks

aRs

4 REPLIES 4

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually the database acsess and ABAP runtime should be normal. If the database is in red, u have to tune your database statement in your program.

In SE30 display u can find top left on icon HID LIST, just click that button, this will give that the list of database access and the time. Here u can find the SQL statement and tune in prog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if database is in RED it shows that there is some poor performance in the program... try to do some changes so as that the databas shows in GREEN....

coming to abap if it shows GREEN it is well and good... even though if it is in RED it doesnot affect a lot on performance....

try using ST05 and analyze which statements are taking more time and try to reduce the time for these statements...

for database tables may be u can build indexes or use for all entries or such things...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at the below links, you will get the answer

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapta002.htm

Regards

Sudheer

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if database is in RED that is based on connection type and speed.

For me sometimes same report runs by 2 different user with same parameters in 2 different connection type, but system showing database access in one user showing GREEN and other user showing RED?

Thanks

aRs