Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE09 Transport Proposal Create via Call Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to do a call transaction to SE09 that will ultimately fill in the create transport proposal screen. I get into SE09 and choose the tab for 'Transport Proposal' and choose 'Create'. The pop-up to create the proposal comes up without a problem. The issue I have is I want to fill the request table with more than one page of requests. I cannot find the OK_CODE/SY-UCOMM associated with the scrolling page down. I can fill the screen with 6 requests and then put in the /00 OKcode. This displays the text associated with each request. Now I want to page down and add 6 more requests. This is where my problem is. I've run SHDB and it says /00 should page down (it doesn't). I've looked at the GUI Status associated with the screen and there is nothing for page down. I've debugged through the code and the part that does a case on the user-command gets passed by, none of the 'when's are chosen. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Diane Merrill

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is always a problem with Table Controls in BDC!

Try to use function module <b>TR_EXT_CREATE_REQUEST</b>

0 Kudos

Yes... if the screen does not explicitly contain a button/menu option (i.e. a GUI status) on the table control for scrolling, you can not do it with a BDC.

Function modules/BAPIs are only way... and I would not except to find a BAPI for this need.

The above FM is a good starting point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The function module TR_EXT_CREATE_REQUEST creates a transport request and I'm interested in creating a Transport Proposal. The requests will already be created and released. The purpose is to group multiple requests into one proposal for the import to our production system. I've found a function, CTW_WM_CREATE_PROPOSAL, but if I call the function, none of the checks are made that the transaction, SE09, would have done. I hate to repeat everything that the transaction does. Any other ideas?

Diane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi diane,

1. OLE_INSERT

There is a PLUS Button

2. After writing one row of request into the table,

simulate the PLUS Buton by above fcode.

3. This will take care of scrolling.

regards,

amit m.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diane,

Function code 'INSE' is available on the application tool bar in SE09. if you use this function code ,you can enter new record always on the first line.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

The problem is that there isn't a plus button. So, if I put OLE_INSERT as the ok_code in the program that fills the dynpro that eventually is used when I do the call transaction, the SAP flow logic of the screen doesn't handle that function code so nothing happens.

Am I misunderstanding? The same goes with the 'INSE'. Let me also say that the popup screen is 500 in the function group CTW_UI and for the create of the proposal, the gui status is CREA. We are on release 640, support pack 12 (BW 3.5).

Thanks,

Diane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

1. Exactly which screen

(screen number, look N feel of screen ??)

are u talking about

when u are entering in the table control !

regards,

amit m.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Via OSS, SAP has said that there is no option for paging down in the request table of the proposal screen. So trying to do a call transaction to populate more than 6 lines will not work.

Diane