Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SD] table for Schedule line date

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we display a sales order through Va03 and Go to tab Item overview. There is a excel sheet kind of display showing

all items. The 12th col is 'First Date' and the f1 help says its 'Schedule line date'.

I need to display this date in my report.

<i>F1 Help Says :</i>

<b>Schedule line date</b>

The delivery date for the schedule line. The delivery date can be the

Date requested by the customer, or (if the requested date cannot be met)

Earliest date proposed by the system after automatic availability checks and delivery scheduling

<b>Use</b>

The system uses the delivery date for each schedule line together with predefined time estimates for delivery activities (such as picking and packing) to determine the

Material availability date
Loading date
Goods issue date
Transportation planning date

<b>Dependencies</b>

If you want the system to automatically determine the above dates, the Delivery scheduling and Transportation scheduling fields must be active in the sales document definition ( Tools --> Customizing, Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Delivery scheduling and transportation scheduling --> Define scheduling by sales document type).

<b>Note</b>

If there is more than one schedule line for the item, the system displays the earliest delivery date in the item and overview screens.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Flora,

Check VBEP table.

Thanks

Lakshman

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Flora,

Check VBEP table.

Thanks

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi flora

You can get he details of the schedule line data in the VBEP table.

EDATU is the schedule line date

regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBEP

Sales Document: Schedule Line Data

<b>EDATU EDATU DATS 8 0 Schedule line date</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all